Parental Mobility Rights

It never hurts to be civil.

Q&A By John T. Syrtash, Associate,Garfin Zeidenberg LLP, a Toronto family law lawyer for the past 39  years. Question: I have a one-year-old child with someone I no longer have a relationship with, not even a civil relationship. All our communication is done via email. He pays his child support on time, but I want…

Scroll to Top