Free My Child

It Never Hurts to Be Civil

Question: I have a one-year-old child with someone that I no longer have a relationship with not even a civil relationship. All our communication is done via email. He pays his child support on time, but I want something “legal” in writing from him. Do I have to go to court?

Child Custody Disputes

Question: Regarding custody: My daughter deals with her mother’s emotional nonsense much too frequently for an eleven-year-old girl. I’m not sure its normal for a mother/ex-wife to bad mouth and trash- talk her ex-husband. My daughter wants nothing more than to live with us. Is there an age when a child can decide on their own?

Scroll to Top