In the Silence Between the Words: The Adult Children of Divorce

Children of divorced parents have been shown to be at far greater risk of divorce themselves, criminal behaviour, substance abuse and other problems than those kids whose parents with troubled relationships who either stayed together or deferred separation until the children had move out permanently.